Tuesday, August 22, 2006

"Crimson and Blue" By AB ~

The curtains glow gold, as the sunsets,

Then rose, then the blackness of night,

I sit by my window, thinking,

Until the sun slips out of sight,

Still, in repose I do liger,

Lost, in a storm, in my mind,

I try to focus and regroup,

Try, to relax and unwine,

I hear, all the sounds, in the distance,

And closer the babes in there beds,

I'm thinking, of all, we've been through,

And all ,over time, we have said,

This last year has been like a dream, love,

We have come, so far, since that day,

I do not know why you liked me,

And why, over time ,you did stay,

But I know, ever day, I have loved you,

And every day, that love, does grow,

I can't say I know the whole future,

But I'll love you more, each day, I know,

Clouds have silver linings,

But tonight they were crimson and blue,

The crimson was for me, dear,The blue, well, it's for you,

Are riches are not found in diamonds,

Are Jewels, are not set in gold,

Are wealth is not counted in rupees or dollars,

But in all of the love that we hold.