Saturday, June 16, 2007

"Cast Away" Poem by AB~

I wrote a poem in the sand,

The waves met my tears,

Caring away my words,

Lost at sea for years.

Like a message in a bottle,

Kissed by sunshine,

My thoughts traveled far away,

Bobbing with the brine.

And on a distant beach,

They washed up with the tide,

Along with my tears,

The waves had sought to hide.

There I'm waiting for you,

I'm calling out your name,

Oceans can't dilute my love,

Nor extinguish loves flame.

My heart beats with the water.

My tears wet all the land.

My passion rides the waves.

Loves touched each grain of sand.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Amateur Origami Enthusiast

We are all scattered like faulty paper birds
Threw away down the river amateur origami enthusiast.
Water soaks the paper and fibers torn apart.
He must have learnt something, we've played our part.
No real swan did exist, no swan cry does exist
We are just but paperwork, the life part creator missed
And threw down the river like faulty paper birds
In search of perfection amateur origami enthusiast.

He tries his folds, draws lines in manifold space
Pays attention to measures and marks them in place.
Square papers transfigures, in distorted shapes
As mathematician he conquers, as an artist he fails.
Two palms draw closer, the bird is crushed
And thrown down the river, amateur origami enthusiast!

"These faulty paper birds- are nothing but faults",
With each faulty thrown, the amateur exaults.
And then comes a time, when a paper bird is made
As perfect as it was, to a design that was laid.
Little did he know, what happened to the ones
That perished in the water, down the river runs.
But an origami enthusiast, might find it absurd
What made him a master, were but faulty paper birds.

Unknown said...

hi!! how r u?
for a moment i had thought that u've stopped blogging

Unknown said...

i dont knw abt ur orkut profile..

and i dont care who gets pissed or not

as far as i know, i never hav hurt anyone, and never even intend to do so

i just inquired of well being!