Monday, January 21, 2008

"Lullaby" Poem By AB~

Lullaby ,
lullaby,
Wipe your tears,
Don't you cry,

Baby's dreams,
Have gone away,
But love's alive,
And here to stay,

I'll hold you tight,
I won't let go,
Trust me not,
In time I'll show,

How strong, my love,
Has grown to be,
Baby,
Close your eyes for me,

Rock you gently,
Back to sleep,
Kiss your forehead,
When you weep,

I'm here,to comfort,
All your fears,
Dream your sweet dreams,
Dry your tears,

So baby smile,
Let nightmares go,
Because sweet babe,
I love you so.

4 comments:

Nero said...

sweetest nd cutest work :)

Abigail Alexis~ said...

:)

Kanwar said...

Hey i liked this one too :) .. just read it today :)

Mahays said...

realy sweet and crisp ji. keep ur working doing on ond onnnnnnnnnn..............

cheers
mahendran (india)