Sunday, February 24, 2008

"Love's Redemption" poem by Abbey~

Dreams are rose buds,
Thorns may prick,
But blossoms,
Never will they stick,

Your the fool,
Who asks for night,
Choses darkness,
When theres light,

I'm the person,
Who loved you,
Still my love's,
Forever true,

Love's undying,
Lies die quick,
Flames burn out,
But not the wick,

Love's not reason,
For your shame,
My love is not,
A shallow game,

My heart sings,
Yours hides away,
Love will shine,
And light my way,

You run scared,
In time you'll see,
What we had,
What you can't flee,

Love's redemption,
Sets me free,
Love's alive,
Alive in me.

3 comments:

shari said...

Hey Abbey. Beautiful... of light. :)

Anonymous said...

This was soooo beautifully written! I love it so much! Thank you for sharing this amazing poem. It allowed me to be at peace tonight

Anonymous said...

Wow this peom is just amazing. There isnt anything like it out there. Words cant describe it but it was beautifully writen and you have extreme talent. :) thanks