Wednesday, September 13, 2006

"The Day We Meet" by AB ~

Sometimes I sit, and dream,
Of the day we'll meet,
About, how you'll look at me,
And how my heart will beat,
My eyes fixed, shinning bright,
They'll hold, a warm embrace,
Bluer then they've ever been,
A smile upon my face,
I know I will be trembling,
As, I take, your hand,
The world, revolve around us,
As together, we will stand,
In your arms, I'll melt away,
And shyly hide my face,
From your loving glances,
That cause my heart to race,
I'll rest my head against your chest,
Your breath will draw my near,
All my pain will melt away,
And joy replace my fear,
Looking up, I'll see a smile,
On your sweet brown lips,
And from your precious mouth,
I'll take some precious sips,
I love you now, I'll love you always,
Forever yours I'll stay,
And in my thoughts, I'll hold this dream,
Until that distant day.

1 comment:

shari said...

ABsolutely beautiful. Such a pure love expressed.