Tuesday, May 01, 2007

"In Your Arms" Poem by AB ~

In your arms I feel happy,

In your arms I feel free,

In your arms I'm all woman,

In your arms I am me,

Soft embrace, your heart is beating,

I feel your breath upon my cheek,

In your arms I am stronger,

But in your arms, I feel weak.

Your body's heat, it draws me closer,

Our body's meld, to yours mine pours,

Though in your arms, I'm am separate,

In your arms I'm all yours.

And when you whisper, that you love me,

My soul forever sings your name,

For words of truth, bells have motion,

Our love is not a shallow game.

So doubter pass, do not begrudge us,

Leave doubts at our door,

For in these arms I am taken,

We'll hold this love forevermore.

2 comments:

Anamika Anyone said...

This is so romantic.. I love it!

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.