Thursday, May 31, 2007

"Missing You" Poem by AB~

I wish we could talk,
I wish we could kiss,
When you are not here,
Oh, the things that I miss,
I miss your kind words,
I miss your sweet voice,
You would not leave,
If I had a choice,
I keep you right here,
I'd not let you go,
I stay by your side,
'Cause I love you so,
I would kiss you all day,
I would kiss you all night,
I would not let you sleep,
We'd make love 'till the light,
We could walk in the rain,
And sing in the sun,
I know we'd be happy,
We always have fun,
We could order in pizza,
And stay home all day,
We don't need to talk,
'Cause I know what you'd say,
We could cuddle in winter,
And kiss as we do,
And in the spring time,
We could kiss then to,
We could go for some coffee,
And sip it all day,
I'd stare in your eyes,
'til you looked away,
I wish I could keep you,
But I'll let you go,
I know you'll be back,
For you love me , I know.

No comments: