Thursday, October 25, 2007

"Bleached" Poem By AB~

Unmask this illness I'm feeling,
Wash the blemish from my mind,
Unload this guilt I am caring,
Leave this tension far behind,

Pale I feel, weak and broken,
Mend these seems I have stressed,
I am walking ,forward motion,
muddy stains upon my dress,

Indeed a print, hides its secrets,
But on pastels, they stand out clear,
Still on white, they are blaring,
Every sad mistake and fear,

And so I see stains so boldly,
Black as night, on light as day,
Dare I fill my world with colors,
When this filth won't clean away,

Bound I feel, in murky waters,
A ringing bell, can't be unsung,
So in puddles I am wadding,
All my hopes in sunshine hung,

I can't have life sit wasted,
Like a white dress with a stain,
I'll wear my shame and all unspoken,
And let the sun bleach out my pain.

No comments: