Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"Ever in Love" poem by AB~

The birds they sing of sunlight,
After a summers rain,
Shining down, upon the fields,
Of buttercups and grain,

Glimmering in the sunlight,
Leaves twist in the breeze,
Dancing on a brisk breath,
Blowing through the trees,

The sky is like an ocean,
Blue, as blue can be,
The clouds high above,
A float the windy sea,

My heart feels like a kite,
It lifts as if to say,
Let me go, I need to fly,
Into my blue sky day,

In the stillness of this day,
I let my heart fly free,
It tugs upon my heartstrings,
To break away from me,

I pull it back,then let it go,
Far above the trees,
Above the tallest mountain,
Into the bluest sea,

My heart is soaring,dancing, laughing,
Troubles, far away,
Among the clouds, bathed in light,
Happy just to play,

When it will set,I cannot tell,
There's just no way to say,
Ever in love with life,
I'll chase my blue sky day.

No comments: