Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"Newborn" by AB~

I feel like a blanket unfolded,
Tasting the clover and rye,
Laying softly, on grassy green hills,
Staring way up at the sky,

I feel like a cloud in the blue sky,
Sailing open and free,
Worries and troubles, so far below,
Nothing can bother me,

I feel like an April rainstorm,
Like dancing barefoot in the rain,
Droplets kissing my eyelids,
Washing away all my pain,

I feel like a ribbon of moonlight,
lacing the clouds in the sky,
Brushing the stars with a velvety touch,
Gracing the heavens so high,

I feel like a leaf on the water,
Afloat on a winters cold day,
Swirling down turbid waters,
Nothing can stand in my way,

I feel like a kite as it lifts off,
Catching a warm summer breeze,
Into the bluest of blue skies,
Over the tallest trees,

I feel like a bloom in the dessert,
A cool breath on sandy hot seas,
A quiet oasis, hidden away,
The feeling of you and me,

I feel like a baby resting,
So close I can hear your heart beat,
Even my eyes are smiling,
To my lips, your name tastes so sweet,

I feel like a robin on tree tops,
I feel like a walk in the rain,
I feel like a picnic in springtime,
In your arms I am newborn again.

1 comment:

sandra said...

great blog..
~peace and blessings~