Monday, July 24, 2006

"Saving my Kisses" by AB ~

As we say good bye,

I try to laugh,

But my cheeks, cannot stay dry,

I try to hold the tears,

But I love you so,

My dear,

You will be on my mind,

My thoughts,

Left behind,

I hold a genital smile,

Even thaugh,

I'm crying all the while,

I'll save for you a kiss,

Your words,

I'll dearly miss,

But when you go away,

Your love,

With me,

Will stay,

Make me feel safe,

And sets my soul free,

Your love the rarest find,

Your laugh healths pain,

Your voice so sweet and kind,

I walk aloe, as in a trance,

Forever your's,

Our love my final dance,

My love, come swiftly back to me,

Your safe return,

To God, my final plea,

And every morning,

when the day is new,

I will rise, and look for you,

The day I see, your smiling face,

With my eyes, I'll hold,

And will embrace,

Left hanging here,

Suspended, stuck in time,

My heart,

With yours entwined,

No comments: